Param - Designer self leveling concrete
Available from Duraamen Engineered Products Inc.
Päram 6000 is Portland cement based, high strength, fast setting, self-leveling concrete which accepts integral colors, chemical (acid) stains, dyes and polishing. It is designed to be used as a wear surface. Päram 6000 can be installed from 1/4” to 1.5” in a single application and up to 5” after blending with aggregates. It is ready for foot traffic within 3-4 hours of its installation.
1. No trowelling required; it is self-leveling
2. Excellent bond to various types of substrates
Rapid early strength - accepts foot traffic in 3 hours – achieves 2000psi in 3-4 hours
3. Very strong, 6100psi compressive strength
4. Contains no protein additives; no gypsum
5. Maintains workability ( healing properties) for 25 minutes (depending upon ambient conditions)
6. Does not promote the growth of mold or mildew
8. Very fluid, ideal for pouring and pumping
9. Non-shrink; does not cause dusting
10. Accepts various coloring systems - integral colors, reactive (acid) stains. Dyes (water or solvent)
11. Can be polished with different polishing machines and pads