A free white paper by D&P Custom Lights & Wiring Systems, Inc.
The benefits of digital menu boards go beyond the aesthetics of effective product presentation. In fact, as more and more restaurants are replacing printed posters and menus with digital boards, benefits such as operational efficiency and an increase in revenue are being realized. Though restaurant digital signage is certainly eye-catching, there are five more areas that restaurants can tap into in order to maximize the ROI of their digital menus.
• Easily change menu items - quickly change photos, pricing and promote specific products
• Increase upsell rate - suggest complimentary items or advertise limited edition items
• Reduce perceived wait time - display fun facts, trivia or promotional material
• Manage content from anywhere - update, configure and monitor your network of menu boards from any location
• Comply with government policies - disclose calorie content as required
Sign up to download The Advantages of Digital Menu Boards
Our records indicate your email already exists. Please login above.
When you register to become a member, you gain access to white papers and the ability to reach out
to companies directly. As part of your membership, we’ll keep you up-to-date on current news, research and
analysis with our Business Chatter Weekly e-Newsletter.