(Click to enlarge image)
KDM P.O.P. Solutions Group can design, engineer and manufacture custom in-store merchandising and point-of-purchase displays to showcase your products in any retail setting. It is our business to identify your unique needs and challenges and create the precise solution for your product. Our experienced craftspeople precision bend, form, glue, polish,bevel, drill, shear, route, die cut, mill, assemble and package.
Our merchandising display capabilities include:
- Single, full scale mocked up prototypes to full production runs
- 2D and 3D integrated structural design and engineering
- Corrugate, cardboard and foamboard
- Plastic fabrication
- Wood and laminates
- Metal and wire
- Vacuum forming
- POP printing including large format litho labels up to 78 inches
- Displays blended with interactive technology
We are well versed in every retail industry segment, creating custom solutions for merchandise such as sunglasses, wine or candy. We work with many different consumer packaged goods manufacturers to integrate their in-store merchandise displays with accompanying P.O.P. printed materials, as well as their packaging needs. All produced at KDM to help you drive sales at the point-of-purchase.