High-pressure laminates (HPL) from Premier EuroCase are some of the most durable decorative surface materials available. Due to its durability, HPL is a popular choice for horizontal surfaces including flooring, countertops and desktops. It also performs well in horizontal and vertical applications for high traffic settings such as office furniture, retail casework and retail interiors.
Using PVA glue with its cold press technology, Premier is able to laminate wood-based materials from HPL and wood veneers onto composite materials.
Why Premier HPL:
• Highest quality materials
• Lay up all common sizes, up to 5' x 12'
• Fast, efficient, and competitively priced
• Environmentally-friendly PVA glue resists warping and de-lamination
• Capability to laminate all major brands of HPL
• Premier's facility has the capacity to laminate HPL panels in sizes from 4" x 8" to 5" x 12", with thicknesses ranging from ¼" to 3".
Premier uses only the finest cores in the industry. Its standard is an industrial grade Western Pine particleboard core, but the company also offers other specialty cores such as fire-rated particleboard, premium quality MDF, and sustainable core options.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.