M&M continues to set the standard for Hi-Speed Large Format Digital Printing by continuing to invest in the newest and best digital printing equipment. Our current digital inkjet press sets a new standard in UV printing by combining increased production speeds with enhanced image quality. It also delivers the critical color accuracy and consistency that our clients demand. So when speed, image resolution, and color matters…choose M&M.
- Prints sheets up to 126″ wide
- Speeds up to 125 boards (4′ x 8′) an hour
- Various gloss levels available
- More accurate Pantone matching is now achievable through expanded gamut CMYK pigments
- Prints 6 colors plus white
- Prints on virtually all materials, rigid and flexible
- Materials we print on: Polystyrene, Sintra, Foamcore, Ultraboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic, Aluminum, Vinyl Banner Material, PETG, Coverstock
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.