• CREE® Lamp Technology.
• L.E.D. Remote Driver for 120V input plugs into wall.
• Surface or recessed mounting hardware included.
• Point-of-Purchase 4-Color Packaging.
• Designed for smooth illumination.
• Low glare, low heat emission, low UV.
• Thermally maintained for 40,000 hour L70 life.
• Dimmable with Remote Dimmable L.E.D. Driver (Consult Factory).
Introducing the LK126 L.E.D. Mini Downlight, the newest addition to LITON’s collection of L.E.D. Under Cabinet and Shelf Lighting. These 2” innovative puck lights feature a single L.E.D. and use quality CREE® X-Lamp L.E.D.’s. The singular point source allows low glare and low UV. The newly engineered die-cast heat sink thermally maintains each light for a 40,000 hour L70 life. This energy efficient L.E.D. meets and exceeds Energy Star requirements for under cabinet L.E.D. lighting applications. These lights are perfect for illuminating tight spaces such as kitchen cabinets, utility spaces and retail and jewelry display casings. Surface or recessed mounting hardware is included and trims are available in black and white.