(Click to enlarge image)
Ultraviolet C light (UVC) is a safe, proven way to disinfect small items, per multiple sources, including fda.gov. UVC light has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria – and can be used to quickly sanitize small items that receive frequent use.
Disinfecting devices that use UVC help customers and employees feel safer in public spaces – and are becoming expected as part of the new normal. But many devices fall into one of two categories – too small and slow to be effective or too large and maintenance-prone to be practical. That's why the Ultra VC Sanitizing Station was invented.
Ultra VC: Faster, Stronger Sanitizing
Disinfects with the most strength and fastest time
- Ready in 30 seconds – not minutes, as with other products
Safe to use
- Quickly sanitizes items that cannot be exposed to liquids
- Provides non-thermal effect: does not damage items
- Automatically shuts off when lid is open
Portable, durable and attractively designed
Constructed for heavy use:
Up to 5,000 hours lifespan
- Maintenance-free LED lights = no need for frequent changes
Custom branding available